The Fraser fir is a species of fir native to the Appalachian Mountains of the Southeastern United States.
- Frasier fir has stronger branches which are perfect for households that enjoy putting a heavier amount of ornaments on the tree
- Gives off a very wonderful fragrance but lighter than the Balsam fir
Frasier fir needs to always have water in its base. They absorb a lot of water. The water must be checked regularly. Especially in the first few days when it needs water the most. The first few days may need to be refilled with water multiple times a day.
For FMGC tree delivery, plan on your order arriving in 1-3 business days
- **Each FMGC tree is unique in size, fullness, and width therefore expect differences between trees. Yet our growers will make sure to pick the best one for you!**
- This tree bag & skirt are perfect for an easy clean up after the holiday season
- Made from a light green plastic
- After the holidays just pull the bag up from under the tree to cover the entire tree, this will keep needles at bay. Then tie the ends for easy disposal