Bontone II Rooting Powder uses a plant hormone to aid in the transplant of fresh cuttings. Speeds root development. It is ideal for transplants & root cuttings.
- Promotes Development-Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- Works On Bulbs And Seeds-This product is not exclusive to cuttings; Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs
- Stimulates Root Production-This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings; It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries
- Works For A Variety Of Plants-Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots
- Ideal For Transplants-When it is time to transplant your plants to different pots or places within your garden, use this product to facilitate the production of healthy roots.