Mosser Lee River Rock is drawn from the cold flowing rivers of the deep Wisconsin woods. Millions of years of rushing water have naturally polished the once sharp lines of this natural rock into the beautiful River Rocks that we offer to you.
Mosser Lee Pearl Stone represents the finest in quality rock bedding. The small particles are perfectly designed to loosen heavy soils and provide excellent bases for any gardening or craft project. Pearl Stone’s rich grey color and small dimensions are designed for creative creations.
Mosser Lee River Gravel is mined from river beds, dried by receding glaciers. Washed clean and tumbled by ancient rivers, these small stones moved downstream from the North.
Mosser Lee Marble Nuggets come from volcanically created substrate pushed to the surface by the changing earth’s crust. Exposed marble, white from the mineral deposits, is mined and washed to create the perfect decorative stone.
- Place on top of any potted soil to reduce moisture evaporation in interior houseplants.
- Fill glass vases and place artificial or live cut flowers through the stones. Add water to live arrangements.
- Place stones in the bottom of pots before adding dirt to provide drainage. May not be able to reuse stones after use.
- Place stones under clay pots to allow the pots to drain after watering. Stones are flat and provide pot stability.
- Accent color and shapes in custom designs and crafts.
- Add to terrariums to accent the growing medium