Mosser Lee’s Decorator Series Polished Stones are uniform in size which allows you to use every stone. No need to pay for that large hidden stone that other polished stone bags usually contain. Polished to a high shine to bring out the stone’s natural beauty, these stones will remain attractive for years of use.
- Place on top of any potted soil to reduce moisture evaporation in interior houseplants.
- Fill glass vases and place artificial or live cut flowers through the stones. Add water to living arrangements.
- Add stones to water gardens, fountains, and ponds. Particularly attractive in serenity fountains.
- Place stones in the bottom of pots before adding dirt to provide drainage. May not be able to reuse stones after use.
- Place stones under clay pots to allow the pots to drain after watering. Stones are flat and provide pot stability.
- Arrange stones on a dish or flat bowl for a decorative table display.
- Accent color and shapes in custom designs and crafts.
- Add to terrariums to accent the growing medium