Crawling insect control. A natural contact insecticide that works by causing abrasions on insects as they come in contact with the product, resulting in loss of body fluids, then dehydration.
- Digestible by earthworms, causing them no harm.
- Very effective in controlling snails and slugs in bedding plant areas and around houses.
- Controls bed bugs, cockroaches, ants, earwigs, snails, slugs, crickets, millipedes, centipedes, silverfish, fleas, grasshoppers, and other listed crawling insects.
- Application rate: Use hand duster or bulbous duster to apply a light coating of dust to areas where crawling pests are found or may hide.
- Contains silicon dioxide from diatomaceous earth.
- For indoor or outdoor use.